With an area of 130 sq. metres, our Presidential Suite with extraordinary bedroom, dressing, living, relaxation, meeting and dining rooms create an inimitable grand style. Unique outlook of the Mekong River and Vientiane capital city from the private balcony of a spacious 50 -sq.-metre bedroom, with an interconnecting 40-sq.-metre dining room with balcony and 40-sq.-metre living room with balcony. These larger than average suites have had the privileges of hosting the heads of state around the world. Featuring modern furnishings with a warm and inviting feel, complemented by deluxe amenities, including king bed with plush duvet, living/lounge area, pantry area, generous work area with high-speed wireless Internet access, plus bathroom with soaking tub, walk in shower and plush robes complete with luxurious amenities, individually controlled centralized air-conditioning, IDD Calls with bathroom extensions and voice mail, in-room electronic safe, mini bar with coffee/tea making facilities, computer ports, facsimile machine and high speed internet access for a comfortable and relaxing stay.
View - Private balcony with views of Vientiane City, Mekong River and Sri Chiangmai, Thailand
Deco - This 3 rooms suite is elegantly decorated in warm, muted tones, with plush linens, exotic Lao wood, chandeliers, grand sofa set and carpets .
Beds - Oversized King Size bed
Maximum - Oversized King Size bed
- If the number of guests travelling exceeds the maximum occupancy stated, please book more than one room or contact the Hotel directly for alternate accommodation options and assistance.
- IDD Calls with bathroom extensions and voice mail
- Mini Bar
- Electronic safe
- Cable TV
- Living room and Private dining room with full equipments
- Computer data ports and high speed internet access
- Separate standing shower
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Bath robe
- Fax machine (on request)
- Visitor restroom
- Pantry Area
- Fascimile Machine
- Working desk with standard amenities